Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Family


The summer was a little rough when I returned from overseas but, I am back on my bike and currently have some old and new sponsors. I like to refere to my sponsors as the family because I only ride for companies that make me feel I am part of what they are doing. I have decided after many back and forth moments to stay with Airspeed shoes they have always been home for me! I also feel honored to have returned back to Hitman Bikes Flow Team this was a good move because the bike is lighter and made tough for my old school and new school riding. Six Feet Deep clothing has also been a great sponsor to me over the past two months and I am glad to be a part of this newer company. Fuel Clothing is also fueling the fire for my winter time needs while I plan for some up coming events that will cause me to be outdoors during some winter time shows. Flatmonkey Bmx is starting to return to our Roots as we have learned from our friends at Hitman Bikes! We are starting to do our own projects and feeling the freedom of riding and learning new flatland tricks and links....more to come!

No comments: